Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Forgot the Feeling

I have been trying to force myself to run and liking it a bit, but I just haven't been able to get that feeling that I loved when I ran in 2019 and 2020. I just kept telling myself that if I got to a certain point, I would get back to that "runner's high" type feeling that I have been craving. I finally got that feeling today! 

I have been walking instead of running a lot lately because I have had a hard time motivating myself to run. Sophie has been enjoying the walks, but I wanted more. I am thankful for all of the walks I have gone on lately, though. I think they have helped me built up to running again. It felt SO much better to run today than it did last time I ran. (I ran for the same length of time with the same intervals.)

I am excited for my next run. I need to make sure I don't let my schedule get in the way. 

No comments: