Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Fan Broke



Ever done I worked the overnight shift in2014 and 2015, I have slept with a fan on to help drown out noises. (If you need to sleep during the day, I highly recommend it.) in this time I have gone through several fans. The current one has been sitting next to my bed for 3 or 4 years and has been the one that has lasted the longest. It is nothing special. It’s just a small Honeywell fan that I most likely got at Walmart. 

I am sad to say that this fan that has lasted though me tripping on it, dogs running into it, and being turned on all night, every night for longer than and other fan I have had died. I few nights ago it was screeching when on hi, so I ran it on low all night (not ideal). Last night, it was even loud on low. Now, it won’t even turn on. I ordered another one just like it from Amazon, but it won’t be here until Saturday. Until then, sleep will be difficult. It could be worse (I am aware of that), but I can’t wait until Saturday. 

No comments: