Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Class Meeting

My new semester started this week. I am taking my last three classes before my internship. That means of course that I am going to have another difficult semester. I will be taking Abnormal Psychology, Teaching Family Life Ed, and a devotional class (a one credit class). 

Last night, I attended a Zoom meeting for the teaching class, and I am both intimidated and excited for this class. I learned about the huge project involved to complete the class and a bit about how it is broken up. I will need to either design a workshop and present it in my community alone or create online learning materials including video presentations with a partner. I am hoping I can find a partner because doing a workshop in front of people I don’t really know sounds like torture to me. I know either one will be a lot of work, and I think I am ready for that. I guess it is a good thing that I was released from my calling so I can concentrate on this better. 

No comments: