Thursday, June 13, 2024

Miracle Morning Started

Yesterday, I was finally able to start reading the Miracle Morning because I finished the book I had been reading the night before. I am loving this book. I read about 50 pages the first day. Those that know me know that I don't do this very often, but I was sucked into the pages of this book from the start. When Chad got home from work, I told him what I had learned so far and that I wanted to start doing it in the morning. I figured that even if I don't do it completely correct, at least I am setting the habit and doing something good for myself. He agreed to do it as well because he could tell how excited I was, and he has been looking for something to replace another challenge he had to stop for the time being. 

This morning I got up early and followed each step as I understood them. When I was done, I tried to assess in my head if I thought it worked for me. Did I really need to visualize for 10 minutes? How are these affirmations going to help? Within a few hours, I could tell that all of the steps were worth it! I feel better than I have in a long time. I feel like getting things done. During the downtime for work, I have done some laundry, homework, and cooked a lunch that is more substantial than a sandwich or soup. I have plans to get more done, too. I hope this happens each day. I want this feeling as much as possible. 

No comments: