Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Feeling Accomplished

 

I’ve been trying to concentrate on my small victories lately because I was feeling like a failure for various reasons. Today, I had more than one victory. 

First of all, I finished the left front side of my Friends sweater. It only took about a week to do compared to the week and a half for the right front side. I am so extra have started the first sleeve. 

Then, I got the kitchen more under control. It’s Chad’s week to do dishes which means the rest of the kitchen has been a disaster. I did some dishes and cleaned counters while I cooked. 

Lastly, the washing machine cleaner was delivered while I was out. When I got home I started the cleaning cycle before sitting down to finally relax. 

I feel so alive and so accomplished. I want to feel this good more often. 

No comments: