Friday, October 20, 2023

Hash Brown Casserole

 

Did you know there are recipes on the back of the large bag of Kroger brand cheese. I didn’t even think about it until I noticed this one last week. It sounded good and easy to make, so I planned to have it this week. 

This hash brown casserole was our dinner last night. I was pleasantly surprised how easy it actually was to make. I needed up mixing it in a gallon size bag because I didn’t have a mixing bowl big enough. This was a perfect solution. I may do it for other recipes. 

The feedback I got from the family wasn’t too bad. Chad and Sean both said it needed more sausage, and Noel said it wasn’t too bad. I can’t expect much better from them. I thought it was good enough to have leftovers for lunch today. I think I am going to try to make this more often. 

No comments: