Thursday, October 5, 2023

Should I Drop It?

I am in week 4 of 14 for this semester. I have two classes that are very hard (Social Psychology and Teaching Family Life Ed) and one easy 1 credit elective. I have an A in the easy class, a C in the psychology class, and an F in the other one. I can redeem the psychology grade. I missed one assignment a few weeks ago, and I know that the grade will go up the as I turn in more work. I don’t know if I can redeem the other class, though. I need to make a decision if I should drop it and take it next semester which would push back my graduation until July. Honestly, this is what I’m learning towards. There are only two things keeping me from doing it: I can’t drop under 6 credits without having to pay student loans from my first degree, and I don’t want to ouch back my graduation again. I just don’t know if it is worth trying to figure out. 

No comments: