Friday, October 27, 2023

Puzzle Update


 The puzzle is coming along decently. Noel has done most of the work, of course. I put in a few pieces and got yelled at for daring to want to do the mountains/plateaus before the sky was done. We’re past that past now, so I will probably work on it a bit more. I’m now sure what order she wants to do it, but technically it’s my puzzle…right?

We did hit a few small snags. First, we are most likely missing at least two pieces. We bought it at a thrift store and knew that was possible. Second, it is on our kitchen table, and eating around it can be difficult. We have covered it a few times, but we mostly just have every one get their food in the kitchen and sit down. 

With pieces missing, I’m not sure I will be able to Mount it with the lights which makes me a bit sad. Maybe, I can use the lights for something else. Christmas is coming quickly…

No comments: