Monday, May 11, 2009

Goal Check


I would have to say that this week I did good and not-so-good.
Exercise- I got some kind of exercise 5 days this week! This is including gardening on Friday. That is hard work. I was just planting flowers, but I was stinky and sweaty when I was done. Plus, it was more than an hour.
Book of Mormon- I did remember to have my kids listen to a chapter of the Book of Mormon a day Monday threw Friday. The chapter on Friday was long, but we got threw it.
Journals- This is where I faulted. I only wrote in my journals 3 days this week. I had said that i was going to do this first thing in the morning, but Sean has been getting up while I have been in the shower lately, and I am useless until I get my morning shower.
I am going for the same goals as last week. I will get some form of exercise, listen to the Book of Mormon with my kids, and write in my journals at least 5 days this week.

2 comments:

Mistaken said...

Keep at it. You are really determined. I admire that.

taradon said...

Focus on the things you were able to do. It's not "Oh no, I only wrote in my journal 3 times this week." It's "I was able to write in my journal 3 times this week! And next week I can do even better." =)