Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Of Course!


I have been spending a lot lately due to the excitement of a new credit card. I decided yesterday that I would go this week without spending any money unless it was for paying bills (the water bill is due this week).


Of course today things have come up that makes this goal difficult. Fist of all, I actually start a period. I know who knew my body could even do that? I haven't had a period since February, and before that it was June or July. Then, when cleaning the bathroom, I ran out of bathroom cleaner. I do have other cleaner, but I really don't like having to scrub. Oh, well. I guess I can pray that I have a light period so that I won't go through what I have from the last time, and use the yucky bathroom cleaner until next week.

4 comments:

Mistaken said...

good for you Rosa. BTW. I have some extra of both if you need to borrow

Druciana said...

No worries. I think I have enough female supplies, and I can live with what I've got for cleaning supplies. I think it a lesson I need to relearn. lol

taradon said...

Good luck making it through the week without spending! I've tried it before and had a really hard time with it. Just like you said, of course that's when unexpected expenses crop up!

Dawn said...

Good for you! Isn't it always the way that as soon as you make a goal that will be good for you something always crops up. The more you tell yourself no, though, the stronger those muscles become :)