Saturday, May 23, 2009

Surprise!


I was pleasantly surprised when I weighed in this morning. Despite my lack of exercise (I'll post about that on Monday), I still lost a pound. I did pretty good at counting my calories in my food. That was enough for that pound, I guess. Of course, it could just be that my cycle is FINALLY done (stupid thing lasted a week and a half). Whatever it is, I'll take it. Today is was off day, so I get to eat whatever I want. Good thing too! I have a baby shower to go to and some ice cream in the freezer that is just waiting for me to eat more than half a cup (it would probably be just a bit more, but that isn't the point).

4 comments:

Mistaken said...

Yay, good for you. Doesn't that make it all worth it. Enjoy your food today. I'm proud of you.

Jami said...

Yay!!! How very awesome! (See, my theory was right!) (Actually, I don't even remember what it was I said... I just thought that would be funny.)

Cara said...

Proud of you! Keep up the good work and don't get discouraged.

What flavor of ice cream is waiting for you?

taradon said...

Woo-hoo!