Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My Music

Tara did this one, and it appears that I was tagged due to the fact that I read it. It, also, sounds like fun.

The question of the day is: What kind of music do you listen to that you are embarrassed to admit?

This one is a bit of a stumper for me, but I think I have an answer. I like to listen to Kenny Rogers. Mostly just "The Gambler." I blame my first job. It was at Kenny Rogers Roasters. For the first few months, we listened to only his music. I didn't like it at the time. Now it brings back such good memories of a job that no longer exists.

OK. So if you read this and you are not Tara, your it!

3 comments:

Mistaken said...

I'm not going to blog about this but I like dirty music, like Sexy Back(justin timberlake - Womanizer(brittany spears)etc. hehe


btw - I love Kenny Rogers music. But my all time favorite is John Denver. Though I am not emarrassed about the latter two. Just the inappropriate ones.

Cara said...

I L.O.V.E. Justin Timberlake. Love him, love him, love him. But that's not embarrassing. He's hot. Enfuego.

Embarrassing music choice? The Carpenters. Yep, growing up, my mom would listen to their albums and I used to hate it. But now I love it because it brings back happy childhood memories. Also, Karen Carpenter is one of the best altos that ever lived.

Cara said...

I love Justin Timberlake. Love him, love him, love him. He's hot. Enfuego. But that's not embarrassing. Who doesn't love JT?

As for embarrassing music choices? I'd have to say The Carpenters. My mom listened to their albums often when I was a little girl. I hated their music then, but now I love it because it brings back good memories. Besides, Karen Carpenter was one of the best altos to ever live.