Monday, May 18, 2009

Goal Check

I have had a difficult week mentally. I am proud of what I did get done though.

Exercise- I got some kind of work out in 4 days. I guess 5 is you count my walk on Friday. It was a slow walk, but I did walk a lot.

Journals- I wrote in my journals 4 days last week. That is one day more than the week before, so I am counting that as an improvement. I am also going to print my blog entry from yesterday and put it in my personal journal. I guess that make it 4 days last week for my scripture journal and 5 for my personal journal.

Book of Mormon- I did good on this one. I turned on one chapter a day Monday through Friday. We just finished Words of Mormon today, so I guess the last few days I could say that we did one "book" each day. hehe

I am feeling pretty positive about the things that I DID accomplish last week. I am, also, feeling pretty confident that I can do all of these goals 5 days this week.

2 comments:

taradon said...

I'm impressed that you keep a couple of journals in addition to blogging. I just figure that my blog IS my journal. ;)

Mistaken said...

That's great! You are doing so well. I miss you. I feel like I haven't really seen or talked to you much lately.