Saturday, May 16, 2009

Oops!


I gained .5 pounds this week. I know that isn't much, but it isn't a loss. I am so disappointed in myself!


I can blame it on two things. First off, I started my period this week. It is such a rare thing for me. I don't know how my body reacts to such things. Secondly, I made chocolate chip cookies on Monday. That means that while trying to be good and not binge on them, I still ate a lot of cookies. In the past I wouldn't bother to count. I would have just eaten them and dealt with John's disappointed face when he learn that I only saved one or two for him.


I guess I should feel lucky that was all I gained!

4 comments:

Tera said...

There are bound to be ups and downs during weightloss. Just recommit and don't quit!

Jami said...

I'd say that's pretty darn good, my friend. Your body's probably wondering why all of a sudden it's getting less food and thinking it needs to store some for safe-keeping... it'll get used to the amount you're eating, though, and you'll start to lose again. I could be way wrong, but makes sense, right? lol

Cara said...

Don't beat yourself up, and don't become discouraged. Hang in there. Remember that slow and steady wins the race and you'll do better this next week, right?

Mistaken said...

don't be discouraged. It's not that much and I'll bet it is because you started your cycle. Next week you'll be back on schedule with losing weight weekly.