Saturday, March 4, 2023

Her Birthday

 

Today is my mom's 70th birthday. It is hard to think of her being that old. Her age has been frozen in time. She was 43 when she passed away. I believe that she would have continued working on her mental health issues and continued to heal. She would have continued building her faith as she helped others learn about the goodness of the gospel of Jesus Christ. She would have been a wonderful grandma. She would have been as involved as possible as I learned to care for my babies. 

My mom was a wonderful person who loved deeply. She was not a perfect person, but she was and is my mom. I love her. I am thankful for the knowledge that the family bonds can last beyond this life. I long for the day when I can once again feel her arms around me. I hope I lived my life in a way that makes her proud to say I am her daughter. 

No comments: