Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Weight Loss Bet

Earlier this year, I was in two weight loss contests. I had one with my best friend that was to end at the end of January and one with Chad that was to end March 17. Both contests fizzled out. We all had different reasons and didn’t lose enough to do anything about it. Chad and I weighed ourselves today and had both gained since the beginning of the year. I gained less and will get a prize, but it feels tainted. I didn’t really earn it. 

Today, Chad and I decided we will start a new contest that  won’t last as long. Maybe if we have only have a short time before one of us gets a reward, we will work on it harder. The plan is that we will start tomorrow (my payday) and go until April 7 (my next payday). I know the odds are stacked against me medically, but I think I can do it. Wish me luck!

No comments: