Thursday, February 5, 2009

Eric Got an Award!


Yesterday when I picked Eric up from school he told me how much work he got done in school so that he could get his reward and that he didn't have any homework, so I didn't even check his bag until this morning when I was looking for his lunch bag. To my surprise there was an award in there. I didn't even know that the school had their awards ceremony yesterday. Eric, my child who has been having a hard time adjusting to being in school, got an Awesome Author award! When I got excited this morning he got excited too and told me all about it. He said he got the award because he writes good sentences and draws good pictures. I am so proud of him!

6 comments:

Krista said...

That is so neat! I'm happy that he got excited about it! Good for him!

Jami said...

That is so awesome! Kids need things like this to motivate them, more. Good for him! (I bet his daddy's aweful proud.)

Lady Carolyn said...

Yea Eric! That's Awesome!

Ann Marie said...

Congratulations Eric! That is awesome! These "little" awards are like the world to these kids! That's awesome, well done buddy!

Ann Marie said...

Rosa, Why did the teacher not tell you about the award ceremony? Whenever I gave out awards to the kids in my class I made sure parents knew so they could be there. That's too bad! How awesome though that he got it!

taradon said...

Yay! Congratulations to Eric!