Monday, February 16, 2009

Goal Check



I think that the goals are getting harder to work on each week. Either that or I think that I can just "do it later" too often.

I am sad to say that I actually missed a day of journal writing. I had a hard time sleeping that night, but that could just be because Noel wasn't sleeping. It threw my whole day off. I really need to be better at getting up and getting stuff done when I don't have to get Eric to school. Saturdays are the absolute worst.

I didn't do so great at exercising either. I only exercised Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. This one would be easy to blame my exercise partner on, but I won't. Even when she is not feeling well, I can exercise on my own. I was doing it before she started coming over to work out, and I can do it now. I am going to try this week getting out and walking every morning. That way, if my work-out-buddy does come over I will get in a great day of exercise. If she doesn't then at least I got something accomplished in that department.

Do I really have to report on my Book of Mormon goal? I am going to say,"YES!" This was another thing that we did great at Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Thursday breakfast went in a blur. Before I knew it my kids were done. I told myself that I would turn it on at dinner time, but I forgo that too. Friday, Eric was home from school. I just didn't think about it. On Sunday, after church, the kids asked to listen to it during lunch. Who am I to argue with that?

Ahhh...waking up. I gave up on the idea of getting up at 5:30 quickly last week. I changed my alarm to 6:00 for the remainder of the week.

I am vowing right here and now that I will do better at all of my goal. I will write in my journals every day. I will work out 5 days this week. I will have the Book of Mormon playing while the kids eat their breakfast. I will get up at 5:30 so that I can get my stuff done before the kids wake. I already have a good start. I accomplished all of these things today! I AM NOT GIVING UP ON MYSELF!

3 comments:

Jami said...

Good for you for not giving up!

Mistaken said...

Great Job. You're an inspiration to me. Keep it up so that I'm motivated to keep up with you.lol

taradon said...

Good for you for making the choice to rededicate yourself to the goals instead of giving up on them!