Monday, February 2, 2009

Goal Check

OK. It is Monday again. Time for my weekly goal check. I have to keep doing this or I am likely to stop working so hard on.

The journal writing has been a great help in my life! I am happy to say that I have written in my journal everyday since December 30. I have found that my day goes a lot smoother when I get up in the morning and get them done before the kids wake up rather than sleeping in on the weekends and fitting in one journal at a time when I can squeeze it in.

When it comes to exercising, I am doing great. I managed to get some form of exercise in everyday last week! Friday was difficult for me because I had done an intense kick boxing work out on Thursday, and I was very sore. I did, however, manage to get in 20 minutes on the Gazelle. It was only about 1.5 miles, but I worked hard for those 1.5 miles considering my legs hurt so much that I had a hard time sitting down.

When it comes to listening to the Book of Mormon in the morning, we have been doing good. I seem to only remember on the week days when Eric has to go to school, but I figure that is better than before. I have started writing what chapter we are on on the wipe board by my desk so that we stop repeating the same chapter. This also works as a reminder.

My new goal for this week is to get up with my alarm at least 3 day. This means up at 5:30. I will not push the snooze button. This is going to be my toughest goal! I am not a morning person!

3 comments:

Jami said...

Awesome! Keep it up! Oh, and good luck getting up at 5;30am... more power to ya! (I'll stick with my getting up at 7:45am) lol

Krista said...

Good job! I am NOT a morning person either! The snooze button is a great friend to me. I'm not sure that will ever change.

taradon said...

Congratulations on your goal progress!!