Monday, February 9, 2009

Goal Check

This last week was a bit of a struggle for me. I was in a sour mood for most of the weekend (yes, I am human).

I did manage to get my journaling done everyday. On Saturday, I didn't do it until about 11:30 at night, but heck it got done that day.

I did my exercising most of the days. On Friday, I was in a really bad mood and only managed to get about 17 minutes in on the Gazelle, and I did nothing else. Saturday was a big struggle to get things done. I couldn't drag myself out of bed. Then, we ended up gone for a good portion of the day. Sunday was Sunday. I don't really want to work out on Sunday to begin with, it being the day of rest and all. So I accomplished 4 days of real exercise and one day of half hearted exercise.

We did manage to listen to the Book of Mormon all 5 days at breakfast time. The boys have stopped fighting me on this one. They look forward to writing the next chapter on the wipe board when we are done.

As far as getting up with my alarm, I did it twice last week. The morning comes too fast for me sometimes. I am committed to accomplishing the goal of getting up at 5:30 at least 3 days a week though. I am going to work harder at getting up this week.

4 comments:

Krista said...

I think you're doing fantastic! We all have tough weeks. :)

Ann Marie said...

That's awesome that you are still checking in and doing this. You're a great example, keep up the great work!

taradon said...

The morning comes too fast for me every day! I think you're doing great. =)

Lady Carolyn said...

Yeah, kudos for even wanting to get up early. I tell Richard that we aren't supposed to do things where we don't feel the spirit, and I don't thing the holy ghost gets up til at least sunrise. If he is, I'm sure not in a mood to feel him. LOL

FYI the word verification in this one is flatulant. LOL