Monday, February 23, 2009

Goal Check


It is that time of week again. Time for me to be accountable for my goals.
Journal writing went OK this last week. The good news is that I got it done on Saturday. The bad news is that Sunday was not so good. I didn't get any journal writing done. Heck, I am just proud of myself for doing it Thursday when I was in so much pain. I will try harder to keep my journal in mind this next weekend though.
Exercising is going good, but not as good as I would like. I did go walking Monday through Friday. Thursday was a short walk, but that is to be expected. I did plan on going Saturday, but there was snow on the ground. In my head that meant that it was too cold to go out. This week I am going to work out all five week days along with my morning walks. (What am I going to do when John goes back to work for a walk?)
We did manage to listen to the Book of Mormon every week day during breakfast. At least I can say that I got that goal accomplished.
As far as getting up goes, I have been getting up most days with only pushing my snooze button once. At least that is an improvement. I think the main reason is because I know that John will be getting up at 6:00, and I want to get at least most of my journaling done before he gets up and need to come into the bathroom (the only room I can be alone in my house).

No comments: