Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My First

I was tagged by Jami.

I don't know any mom who doesn't like to remember out loud! What can you remember about your first born?

1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? not really, we had stopped trying due to lack of insurance
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? very married
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? excited and shocked
4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? Absolutely Not
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 22
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? I got a test at the store, didn't believe it, got like 3 more, they were all positive.
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? John I believe.
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? yes and no, but we did find out
9. DUE DATE? January 13, 2002
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? not really. I was dizzy a lot and the though of food made me queasy, but I never threw up
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? candy
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? my sister. she thought it was GREAT to take picture of my belly a few weeks before Eric was born. I really didn't like the fact that I was so big, and didn't want people to point it out. (If only I knew how big I would get with the next two).
13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? Boy.
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? not once he was born, but I was convinced I was having a girl until the ultrasound
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? I think it was about 25 lbs.
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? of course
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? no. there were so many people that wanted to throw me a show, I had to decide who was hosting it
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? he was breach
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Exempla St. Joseph Hospital in Denver
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? I was never in labor. He was a planned c-section due to the fact that he was breech
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? John of course
22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? John was at my head and saw some of the surgery, but I don't think he watched the actual birth because the blood made him queasy
23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? c-section, but I have had 2 successful VBAC's since
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? I would hope so.
24. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 6 lbs. 1 oz.25.
WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN? January 10, 2002 at 11:34am
26. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Eric Matthew (he he...I only had to change the first name)
27. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? 7 years old, but I can't possibly be old enough to have a 7 year old.

No comments: