Monday, February 6, 2023

3 Days Away

I know my husband’s birthday. We have celebrated it every year. I try to make him feel special when it comes around. Today, I realized that day is only 3 days away. (How is it already February 6?) Realizing how close Chad’s birthday is, I hopped on Amazon and ordered him some presents. The kids were asleep, so I just let them know what we got him later. As they looked through what I ordered, they both said I am spoiling him. I’m ok with that. I spoil Sean and Noel a lot. It is Chad’s turn. He will get his gifts on his birthday, and I will make him a special dinner Sunday when I don’t have to worry about if he will get home from work in time to gave a warm dinner. One of these days I will be put together enough to get gifts at least a week in advance and the dinner will be nicer than my current budget allows. 

No comments: