Monday, February 27, 2023

Almost Missed Them

We keep thinking about buying Girl Scout cookies, but we weren’t sure who was selling them this year. The girl we bought them from the last few years had a family crisis, so there was very little information about whether or not she was selling them this year. (I totally understand. I just didn’t know who else had Girl Scouts, and I try to support my friends’ kids when I can.) Finally, Noel and I ran into a cookie booth as we were leaving ARC. We were happily surprised that it was someone we knew. I bought two boxes of Tagalongs, two boxes of Thin Mints, and one box of S'mores. I knew as I got into the car that I was missing Samoas but figured that I had more than enough to make people happy. I was wrong.

Chad was sad about the lack of Samoas. I pointed out that he could search out a cookie booth and buy some. I fairly certain he would have if our friend had not posted her daughter's digital cookie site. He jumped on the chance to get his Samoas without leaving the house with the added bonus of our friends that have been going through so much. I hope she is able to get closer to her goal by the time they are done selling. 

No comments: