Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Knitting Updates

I have finished three projects since I shared any pictures. First, I finished the gnome mittens. They left me with the desire to do more color work, but I would like to do it with bigger needles and heavier yarn. Next time, it will be a hat. Then, I finished another pair of socks for me. I’m still loving socks. They are great for keeping my hands busy when I need to be paying attention to something else. Most recently (as in today), I finished socks for Noel. I love that I can use the same pattern for both of us by just adjusting the length a bit. I still have a shawl in progress that has a knitted on, Celtic cable boarder. It will be a while before it is finished. The boarder is time consuming and requires a bit more attention. 
 What’s next? I have yarn for another pair of socks for me, and I am trying to muster up the will to make socks for Chad and Sean. (Their feet are bigger.) I have considered making Eric and Peyton socks as well, but I have yet to ask how long they need them to be. I, also, was given a unicorn crochet book for Valentines Day that I will be working out of. There are some cute stuffed unicorns, bookmarks, blankets, and more. Crochet is not my favorite, but I will do it for the right pattern. (The book was something I asked for, so it has the right patterns.)


My gnome mittens drying on a towel.

My socks
Noel’s socks




No comments: