Thursday, February 2, 2023

Slowly Creeping Down

As I said earlier this week, I have been participating in a weight loss program through my health insurance. What I have not said is that after quitting karate last year I gained weight fast and was at my heaviest near the end of last year. I hating the way my body felt and cringed when I saw pot of myself (I don’t see that part changing anytime soon). I am happy to say that my weight has been slowly dropping since I started doing this. Begging accountable to a coach once a week in a group makes me want to do better. The food is good, and it is easy to follow. I don’t even have to eat exactly what they lay out in the plan. I just do my best to stay under 1700 calories a day. I’m not perfect, but I have done it enough to make a difference. 

No comments: