Saturday, February 11, 2023

Our Month




February is really our month. Our anniversary is the 1st; Chad's birthday is the 9th; Valentine's Day is the 14th (I guess that one is for everyone). Last night, we went to a Valentine dance at the church. When it started, I was convinced that I was not going to like it because the main friend that I hang out with at church parties is out of town, and I didn't know who we would socialize with this time. Eventually, I found other friends for us to talk to, and the music got better for us to dance. Tonight, we went out to eat for our Valentine date. It was our second time going to Ted's Montana Grill. It changed since last time we went, but the food was still really good, and Chad was able to have a bison burger. I love that we have a month to celebrate us. At the same time, I am glad that is is mostly done. I need some me time. 

No comments: