Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Sock Saga

A few weeks ago, I ordered some new sock yarn that I was very excited about. As I finished the socks on my needles, I pictured the purple based stripe socks I would be working on next. The time finally came, and I opened the package to find a blue based striped yarn. I was so disappointed but started the socks anyway because it was the yarn I had. The more I knitted, the more disappointed I was with the yarn. I even put them to the side and worked on other projects last week because I didn’t want these socks. Finally, I decided I needed to find someone who would love them. When I told Noel my plan, she said she liked them. That was such good news. I didn’t even have to measure her foot because I made her some socks last month. For the rest of the day, I happily worked that first sock and started the next one. Now, I can’t wait to finish them because I love the look in her face when she is gown something. 

No comments: