Wednesday, November 8, 2023

A UPS Company

The company I work for has been acquired by UPS. We were told it was happening in September, and that they expected all of the regulatory stuff to go through in all of the countries involved by the end of the year. Well, it happened a bit quicker than expected. As of last Thursday, we are officially a UPS company. Today, I noticed that everything that has our logo on it on the computer has been updated to say “MNX a UPS company” rather than just MNX. 

As of right now, this means nothing for my job. I know that anything can change at any time because it is corporate America. I just hope to be able to keep this job for another year to make sure I can get though my travel plans next year with my accrued vacation time. I like my job for the most part. It give me the flexibility I need to be able to take care of my family. I will hopefully be able to find something that pays more in a different field to match my degree once I have it. 

No comments: