Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Dehydrated

Yesterday, Chad as d I had our date night. We went to the temple to do sealings and ate at Culver’s. Overall, it was a good night until we were about halfway home. At this point, I was feeling lightheaded and queasy. The late it got, the worse I felt. 

I had to think about what may have caused the issue. I don’t leave the house much, so I most likely didn’t catch anything unless Noel brought the germs home from school or Chad brought them him from work. Eventually, I realized that I hadn’t drank enough water for a few days. Just like my kids, I get an upset stomach when I am dehydrated. 

Today, I have drank 3 water bottles of water as well as my regular soda. I feel a lot better. I need to remember this and drink the plain water when I start to feel hungry. 

No comments: