Monday, November 27, 2023

Feel Like Quitting

I have been in school way to long. I have assignments that I have procrastinated for far too long. The original due dates were Saturday, but they were bumped out until today because of the holiday week. I don't like having to work this hard for the class. It is more work than I have done for any other class which I know is kind of the point of school. I know the class that I dropped earlier this semester will be even more work. The thing is I just want to be done with school. I don't want to drop out because I am so close to graduated. At the same time, I just don't want to do this anymore. I know I can accomplish almost anything if I put my nose to the grindstone and just do it. I have been doing this in so many areas of my like that I am exhausted. I just need to tell myself that this time next year I will not have to do this anymore as long as I put my best foot forward and pass my classes. Wish me luck!  

No comments: