Sunday, November 12, 2023

Where to Start?

I have been feeling the pull to be more organized. This has always been a weakness for me, but it has gotten out of control lately. Last week, I was set apart for a new calling which includes a blessing that helps with the calling and life. I was told that I would be able to organize be more organized along with other things. On my way to church this morning, they talked about the mood enhancing effects of cleaning and organizing. Then, one of the speakers talked about a blessing she was given when she received a calling that helped her months later, and I got the distinct impression that I needed to dig deep into the blessing I was given to help me with my life. This means that three times within a week that I have received a message about organization.

I’m not sure where to start. Noel is having friends over for her birthday next week, so the obvious answer would be to start with cleaning. I feel this is getting better as we do 10 minutes of cleaning each night as a family. I can add to that personally, and I will. Another area I need to work harder on is our finances. I used to be good at this, but that was back when I wasn’t allowed to have a job and had to figure out how to feed my family on very little money. This hasn’t been my problem for a while. I am at a point that I feel like my husband and I work way to had to feel this broke. Working on these two areas should help a lot. I don’t know totally how to get a handle on them, but I have to figure it out. 

No comments: