Friday, November 10, 2023

Redoing the Seams

Apparently, I have been doing the seams on the Friends sweater wrong. I need to take them out and start over. This is so frustrating! I figured it out a few days ago and promptly put it to the side for later.

I have never make a sweater that had to be pieced together before, so this is something new for me. When you add to it that it is a crocheted sweater, it makes it even more complicated. (Knitting is more my thing.) I really want it to be done and ready to wear. Part of me wants to find out if there is someone that can do it for me. The problem with that is that I wouldn’t know how to do it next time. 

I can figure this out. I just need to sit down with it when I have a chunk of time to do so. I’ll bet I could get it done if I had a few hours to devote to it. Maybe that’s a Sunday project. 

No comments: