Thursday, November 30, 2023

Many Projects on Needles and Hooks

 

I have many things on hooks and needles right now, and I am kind of loving it. I have the cushion I am making with my birthday yarn that is a little over half done and put on hold until I get the pillows stuffed in it so I can crochet around the rest. It’s not a huge priority and may wait until I am done with this semester’s classes. I have a shawl that I am mostly knitting at church because it is simple and doesn’t need much attention. Noel asked me to knit her a sweater and even picked out the yarn and pattern, so of course that has already been started. Then there are the socks I’m making for Eric and his girlfriend for Christmas because I have no idea what to get them. I had them approve the yarn and give me measurements, so they know what they are getting. I’m ok with that because I know they will be used. I am of course only making one sock at a time, but it is fast and easy. The last project in my sights has not been started yet but needs to be done for a January birthday for my friend’s daughter: boot cuffs. 

I love knitting and crocheting (mostly knitting). I love that people are recognizing this talent. It’s making it even more fun!


No comments: