Thursday, July 21, 2022

My Next Adventure


I have been wanting to learn how to knit with two colors correctly for a long time, but I was not sure how I would get to learn since I don't live close enough to a yarn shop and can't really afford or have the time to spend to go to any of the yarn type conferences that have come to any towns within an hour of my home. Then, my friend released a class that included a cute pattern for gnome mittens. I asked for it for Christmas, but Chad did not know how it would work to give me a the time. Last week, I once again asked for the class. This time for my birthday. Chad was more than happy to give me the only thing I really asked for this time. I was sent the link to the class last week and ordered the needles and yarn right away. Today, I got the supplies in the mail. I am so excited to get started! I can't wait to be able to learn and develop this skill. 

No comments: