Friday, October 14, 2022

All the Books

Reading has never been my favorite past time. When the kids were little, I read some Nicholas Sparks and a few other books. Since I've been in school, finding the time to read for pleasure has been harder to do. For a while, I would read on my breaks at work, but that is not as easy while working from home. 

The 75 hard challenge has shown me that I can fit a bit of reading time into my day, and I have a lot of books that I have either started and need to finish or haven't even started. Some are books that I had to buy for school and either didn't really need or only needed to read a few chapters. Some are running books. Some are books that I am just interested in. One is a Nicholas Sparks book (he is still my favorite author). I walked around to the various book shelves and found as many as I could and listed them in my bullet journal. I am excited to read them and will probably add a few from my Kindle as I go. 



No comments: