Thursday, October 6, 2022

Weight Struggles


 As I have said many times, I struggle with my weight. There are several reasons for this. First of all, I have two medical conditions that make it hard to lose weight and easier to gain. Second, I have bad eating habits. I love junk food and struggle with eating healthier foods, and I eat when I'm bored. Also, I have a fairy sedentary job and have a hard time convincing myself to get up and move when I'm off work quite often. This does not mean I have to give up and just let myself gain more and more. 

I have a goal weight in mind. I have had this weight in my mind for many years. I know what I need to do to get there, but it is not easy. Chad tells me I need to make the sacrifices necessary. That's very true. I will do so little by little. 

Getting to a heathy weight has been a goal of mine for a long time. I have had set backs, but I am not going to let them break me. I will make this happen. 

No comments: