Thursday, October 13, 2022

Do They Know?

Sometimes I wonder, "Do my kids know how much I pray for them?" Being a mom is the hardest and most rewarding thing I have ever done. I want my children to succeed in life, but I don't know how to help them do that. I'm not sure I know how to be successful. How do I teach them how to follow their dreams when I didn't even know what my dreams were until I was in my late 30s?

All I can do is pray to be the mom they need. I ask for direction on just about everything. It often helps. Not all of the answers are easy. I don't like being the mean mom even when I know what I am telling them to do is good for them. Also, it is scary for me to call schools and doctors at times for some reason. Getting out of my comfort zone is hard, but that is what it takes to be a mom. 

No comments: