Saturday, October 22, 2022

Not My Imagination


This is why I do not really feel the raises I got over the past year. I am not one of those people who will publicly scream about inflation, but I am one of these people who feel this strain. I hate spending $300 per week for groceries. 

We have financial goals that we are struggling to meet and thought there would be some relief when I got a raise in December and again a few months ago. We are able to work on some but not how we planned. For now, I will have to be happy that we are able to do that. There was a time we were not able to do that. 

1 comment:

Mistaken said...

I went to Walmart to buy Cool Whip the other day. Guess how much it was? $10 even! I thought it was a mistake, and so did the manager. He ended up overriding the price to $1.68 but the $10 is on every Cool Whip product no matter the size and it's at every store and even online for that price. I guess I won't be eating that anymore...