Monday, October 3, 2022

I Believe


For as long as I can remember I have had religion in my life. There are times where I have a stronger conviction than others, but I have never completely lost my desire to believe in a God who loves me. I have been asked many times in my life why I believe this, and I did not always have a good answer. However, as I continue to grow to be the person I know I can be, I am coming to a better understanding as to why I would choose to believe something that is becoming less popular, has cause me heart ache, and has been continually ridiculed. The answer is simple. It is true. 

I know that there is a living God who is the father of my spirit. I know that Jesus Christ came to earth to serve as an example, teach, and ultimately suffer and die for us so we can be forgiven. As I continue to study the scriptures and conference talks, I come closer to knowing and loving my Savior. I truly believe that through the covenants I have made, I will see my mom and brother again. I long to be with them. 

I hope to be known as a person who exemplifies the teachings of Christ. I hope that through me people can feel His love. As I grow as a person, I hope to make my Heavenly Father proud to call me His daughter. 

I am a believer i
n my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. 

No comments: