Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Too Busy

In 2020, we all got to experience life with less of just about everything. All of a sudden, we had no where to go, and it felt good to have less obligations. Everyone said they would never go back to the way it was. We were looking for our “new normal.” 

As the virus that plagued the world slowly became less prominent through vaccines and such, the idea of not being so busy became a fleeting idea. It now feels like I am almost as busy as I was before the world shut down. For some reason, I thought that with less kids in school and no work commute, I would not have more time to get things done. This is not so.

 I have been getting overwhelmed lately with everything that needs to be done, and there isn’t anything that I want to give up. I just wish other people would understand that I have other obligations. I am not just a youth leader or student or employee. I am all of these things plus mom and wife. 

I know I need to have better time management. I’m working on this. There will be a day when I am not so overwhelmed. I’m not sure when that will be. For now, I will do my best to concentrate on the things I love about my life. 

1 comment:

Mistaken said...

Life can be so very hectic. Someday you will no longer be in school and your kids will be grown and move out. You'll get busy with other things but life changes all the time. Hang in there.