Sunday, October 23, 2022

Nonfiction Reading

A little over a week ago I made a list of all of the books I had around the house that I either wanted to finish or wanted to read entirely. Then, my best friend recommended another book that I KNEW I had to read. My plan was to wait until I got paid on Friday to get it, but there was a sale, so Chad and I each got a copy and started reading right away. (She got me a copy as well which I gave to another good friend.) 

Chad and I are each reading this book at our own pace and really liking it. As I read I am underlining parts that stick out to me and glad that I have my own copy to mark up as I feel necessary. I kind of wish I was reading at the same pace as Chad, but we have different reading goals. I’m ok with that. 

My plan is to start writing reviews as I finish my books, so expect a review on this book in a week or two. I will name the book at that time. I realize I need to write about the book I finished last week. I will get that done in the next few days. I know I am a slow reader, so book reviews won’t be as often as they would be for other people. I’m ok with that. I’m 

1 comment:

Mistaken said...

I look forward to your review on this book!