Saturday, July 22, 2023

Barbie x2

I went to see the Barbie Movie yesterday with Noel and today with one of my best friends and a few other ladies. For the most part, I loved the movie. (If you have known me long enough, that shouldn’t be a surprise.) the only part I didn’t like was the end. Other than that, the music is great, the story line was fun, and there were a lot of funny parts. Of course it doesn’t hurt to have Ryan Gosling shirtless for most of the movie. 

I went both things in the same outfit. The first time, Noel dressed up, too. 



Tonight, we all wore something pink which of course meant I wore the same outfit. 

If I were to be invited to this movie again, I would go without a problem. As soon as it is on streaming services or a cable channel, I will watch it again. This may be my new favorite movie. 

No comments: