Sunday, July 16, 2023

Finals


 I took my final for my advocacy class yesterday, and it sucked. First, I had to watch a really boring movie I had never heard of for two hours and try to not fall asleep. Then, I had to answer a bunch of essay questions about each ewe’s lesson and relate them to the movie. Other than the fact that an abolitionist was an advocate, I could not see how it related to advocating for children and families. All I could think of was that slaves were separated from their families against their will. I was able to identify each level of Bronfenbrenner’s theory, though. I guess that is a win. I honestly prefer essay questions with open book, but it was still hard. It probably would have been so bad though if I didn’t have to watch that boring movie first. 

No comments: