Saturday, July 8, 2023

The Necklace

 

When Noel and I went to Utah for a friend’s wedding last month, I forgot to bring jewelry. Lucky, my stepmom has a milk crate full of inexpensive jewelry. Most of it is really not my style, but I found this one necklace that I fell in love with right away. I was told I could borrow it for the wedding and church the next day. 

While at the wedding reception, Noel commented the necklace. I told her how much I loved it and said I hoped Bev would give it to me. Noel laughed and said she probably would. 

When we got back to the house, Bev said it looked really nice on me and asked if I would like to keep it. I was so excited! It is a piece of jewelry that I will be able to wear with almost all of my dresses. I feel so special to be gifted something that I love so much. 

No comments: