Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Making a List

I have five assignments due on Saturday, and one or two small assignments due next Wednesday. Then, I have seven weeks until I start my next semester. I know I have to keep myself busy during that time, so I’m making a list of the things I want to do. I’m not sure how much I will get done, but I’m excited to find out. 

I would like to:

  • Work on learning to play more on my ukulele 
  • Take a QPR course (suicide awareness)
  • Finish or take out unfinished knitting and crochet projects 
  • Work on the front yard 
  • Start a t-shirt quilt to clear out room in my drawer 
  • Start the process to find an internship 
  • Learn tatting
Some of these things are more important than others, so I will have to prioritize them. However, the ukulele will be at the top of the list no matter what. I have had mine for a few years and don’t know how to play more than one or two songs. I have wanted a musical talent for most of my life. Supposedly, this is one of the easiest instruments to learn. 

No comments: