Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Exhausted

Today has been an exhausting day. It all started with me having very little sleep last night. Then, I was reminded that Noel and I still needed a few things for camp, and we are leaving tomorrow. It was also necessary for both of us to get some laundry done. I also had to meet up with the other leaders at Costco to get the food for the next few days. 

I decided the easiest thing to do was get off at 1pm to start getting things done before I had to meet up e we it’s the others at 4pm. My boss was ok with it as long as I made up the hour later today. Thankfully, Chad installed the washer and dryer so we didn’t have to go to the laundromat. (It’s amazing how he sees the necessity when he is facing the possibility of having to go for the third time.). He also ran a load for me while I was running errands. In the end, I was not done running around until almost 9pm, and I still had to work for about an hour. It has been a long, tiring day. I hope I get enough sleep over the next few nights to be of use and have the patience I need to be around teenagers for three days.  

No comments: