Sunday, July 2, 2023

Decision Made

I have decided that I am going to work on the mystery knit along. I really want to do a triangular shawl and would love to do something with lace again. I was considering using up the sparkly yarn left over from my niece's purse, but I can't stop thinking about a yarn that Noel didn't want for her hat that I loved at Hobby Lobby. I'm going to go to Hobby Lobby this week to pick it up. The yarn is so pretty. I really hope they still sell it. 

I am also going to start one of the hats. I bought a kit in the winter for a hat that I liked that I have not started yet because I couldn't find my circular needles. I have since bought new circular needles, so I can get started on it. I will probably put it on hold when I am able to start the shawl. 

No comments: