Friday, December 1, 2023

December Tradition

Two years ago, I started a new tradition for myself. Starting December 1, I wear a different Christmas sweater or shirt each day. I take pictures each day to post on social media along with a Christmas message. It is a lot of fun and a bit of a challenge at the same time. 

The first year it was a struggle to get enough. I bought all of my sweaters and shirts at thrift store and didn’t pay enough attention to the sizes and ended up having to take pictures with some of them held in front of me. 

Since then, I have been able to be more picky about what I add to my collection. Last year, I bought a few pairs of sweater pants that I love and were so much fun to wear to parties. This year, I bought 2 more sweaters that I love and wish I could wear more than one. I’ll wear the first one this Sunday to church and the other one to one the parties I’m going to. 

I love Christmas. I enjoy spreading Christmas cheer with gospel messages. This is such a fun way to do just that. 

No comments: