Monday, April 13, 2009

Goal Check


I am going to make this one short and sweet (I think). I am getting better. I just need to remind myself of that.
Exercise- Yes, I do like to exercise. I just am having a hard time finding the time. I considered getting up at 6:00 instead of 6:30, but lets face it. I am not much fun to be around when I don't get enough sleep. I just need to make sure I make it a priority. I am committing to 3 days this week.
Journals- I did write in my journals 5 or 6 days last week. I am really getting back on track on this one. I decided Saturday that I am no longer going to be doing the prayer journal. I think my prayers were becoming too methodical. I am going to commit myself to at least 5 days of journal writing this week.
Book of Mormon- The was done 3 times last week. We had two doughnut days and the time was taken up by going to the gas station in the morning. This week my kids will have to deal with toast or oatmeal if we run out of cereal and I don't get to the store. I am committing to 5 days.

1 comment:

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

That camera is a Cannon 5D Mark ii and is $3,000, that is why I will NEVER have it!